Acne isn’t just a problem for teenagers: millions of adults also struggle with acne that doesn’t seem to respond to dietary changes and over-the-counter products. At Bawa Medical, we offer a variety of effective acne treatments for adults in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and surrounding communities of South Florida.
What Is Acne?
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions that happens when follicles or sebaceous glands in the skin become clogged with dead skin cells and oil, leading to inflamed or infected blemishes. Acne can cause pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, nodules, and cysts to appear on the face, back, shoulders, and chest.
Acne is a complex problem that usually isn’t as simple as changing your diet or washing your face more frequently. A number of factors can contribute to or worsen acne such as:
- Some medications
- Excess androgens, a type of hormone
- Excess oil production
How Much Does Acne Treatment Cost in Boca Raton?
The cost of your treatment will depend on many factors, such as the severity of your acne and the best treatment options to achieve the results you are looking for. During your initial consultation with Bawa Medical, we will create a personalized treatment plan and review the cost of your care with you. For your convenience, we accept many forms of payment as well as CareCredit® financing.
What Acne Treatments Do You Offer in Boca Raton, FL?
Bawa Medical is proud to offer a wide variety of acne treatments for adults, including acne treatments for sensitive skin. During your consultation, we will work with you to create a tailored treatment plan that helps address the cause of your acne for your best skin yet. We believe that when you look your best, you’ll feel your best, too. Our Boca Raton acne treatments include:
- Chemical Peels
- Chemical peels come in many strengths. During your consultation, we will determine the best type and strength of chemical peel to treat your acne by exfoliating the skin and reducing the appearance of acne scars. One of the best chemical peels for acne is the VI Peel, a medium-strength peel that works very well for treating acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- The HydraFacial® is a medical-grade skin resurfacing facial system that uses four steps to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin. This unique facial combines many effective acne treatments into one procedure with a chemical peel, manual blackhead extraction, and a hydrating mask. We may recommend adding LED light therapy to your medical-grade HydraFacial® treatment to target bacteria that causes acne.
- Elos Plus Laser Skin Resurfacing
- The Elos Plus laser skin resurfacing procedure can be highly effective at treating acne scars by removing the top layers of the skin to reveal newer, smoother skin beneath. The Elos Plus system doesn’t just address acne scars; it can also give you more even skin tone and texture with a more youthful appearance.
Tired of dealing with breakouts or the acne scars of the past? At Bawa Medical, we take pride in helping patients with customized treatment plans and cutting-edge solutions. We welcome men and women in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule your consultation to learn more about our acne treatments for adults.