Whether you’re getting ready for a big night on the town or you just want to treat yourself to some pampering, nothing beats a facial. Bawa Medical offers tailored facials in Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, FL, with customizable treatment options to give you beautiful, glowing skin.
What Is a Facial?
A facial is a cosmetic treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates your skin. The classic facial is one of the most affordable and popular spa treatments whether you’re pampering yourself to a relaxing treatment or you want to look your best for an important event. Facials can involve many individual treatments like pore refinement, anti-aging treatment, and massage.
At Bawa Medical, we believe a facial isn’t just for relaxation and pampering; it’s also an effective way to give you your best skin ever. We customize your facial treatments to your skin to treat common complaints. In addition to giving you a glowing, hydrated complexion, a facial can also reduce the appearance of fine lines, remove dead skin cells, clear pores, and give you younger-looking skin.
How Much Does a Facial Cost in Boca Raton, FL?
The cost of a facial in Boca Raton depends on several factors, such as the type of facial you choose and the specific treatments you select. At Bawa Medical, we work with you to create a personalized facial that fits your skin care goals and addresses any specific problems you are dealing with. During your first appointment, we will review the cost of your facial with you. For your convenience, we accept many payment options and CareCredit® financing.
What Are the Benefits of a Facial?
Facials can be customized to your needs and your specific skin care concerns. This means the benefits you can enjoy from a facial will depend on your skin issues and the type of facial you choose. Facial benefits can include:
- Deep cleanse of your face
- Brighter and more hydrated complexion
- Tightens your skin
- Detoxifies your skin
- Reduces acne breakouts and eliminates blackheads and whiteheads
- Reduces stress
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes
What Types of Facials Do You Offer?
Bawa Medical is proud to offer several types of facials, which can be customized to fit your specific skin care needs. We will help you choose the right type of facial to look and feel your best then customize your treatment to your needs.
- A HydraFacial® is a medical-grade, four-step skin resurfacing system that goes beyond any other facial. This treatment uses a handheld HydraFacial® device and HydroPeel tips to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin. It can also be customized with a range of add-ons to treat specific skin concerns and sensitive skin.
- Vampire Facial®
- A Vampire Facial® is a non-surgical treatment that combines PRFM (more advanced PRP therapy) with microneedling to treat sun damage and fine lines while improving your skin’s tone and texture. At Bawa Medical, we use PRFM or platelet-rich fibrin matrix, which is a step more advanced than PRP to produce the most dramatic and long-lasting results.
Looking for effective, luxurious facials near me? Call us at Bawa Medical today to schedule your appointment for a personalized facial to get glowing, hydrated, and youthful skin after a single treatment. We welcome patients in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and the surrounding communities of South Florida.