Want to restore more youthful contours, treat wrinkles, or enjoy fuller lips? Bawa Medical is proud to offer the Juvéderm® family of dermal fillers to men and women in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding South Florida communities.
What Is a Juvéderm® Treatment?
Juvéderm® refers to a group of hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers that vary in terms of thickness and consistently to plump up lips, smooth out facial wrinkles and folds, and also restore lost volume in the hands or face. The different types of Juvéderm® treatments available vary from one to another with regards to hydraulic acid content, thickness, and water affinity. Each is best suited to different problem areas to achieve a range of aesthetic results.
When injected by a trained and experienced healthcare professional, Juvéderm® fillers produce natural-looking and long-lasting results that can last anywhere from around nine to 12 months and up to two years.
How Much Do Juvéderm® Injections Cost in Boca Raton, FL?
The cost of Juvéderm® treatment depends on the Juvéderm® formula and the number of injections you need to achieve your desired results. During your first appointment with Bawa Medical, we will develop a customized treatment plan to help you look and feel your best with dermal fillers. We will also go over your individual treatment cost. For your convenience, we accept many forms of payment including CareCredit® financing.
What Are the Different Types of Juvéderm® Injections?
The family of Juvéderm® fillers includes the following formulations:
- Juvéderm® Voluma®
- Juvéderm® Voluma® has been designed to fill hollows in the cheeks as a result of age and add contouring to the face, ultimately adding volume to the midface area, with long-lasting results.
- Juvéderm® Vollure™
- While much lighter than Voluma®, Juvéderm® Vollure™ is also much more robust than Volbella®. Juvéderm® Vollure™ is great at smoothing wrinkles, fine lines and folds, with results lasting as long as 12 to 18 months.
- Juvéderm® Volbella®
- One of the newest lip filler options available to the market, and with the lowest water affinity and lowest concentration of hyaluronic acid, Juvéderm® Volbella® produces results that last much longer than other available options and with far less dramatic lip plumping.
- Juvéderm® Ultra®
- Juvéderm® Ultra® brings with it much more elasticity than Juvéderm® Volbella® for softer, plumper lips. It’s also perfect for producing a greater horizontal spread as opposed to lift.
- Juvéderm® Ultra® Plus
- A thicker version of Juvéderm® Ultra®, Juvéderm® Ultra Plus® is used in the treatment of deeper folds and more severe wrinkles, like nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It can also be used for hand rejuvenation procedures.
How Are Juvéderm® Injections Performed?
A non-surgical treatment performed in a clinical office, the Juvéderm® procedure consists of Juvéderm® being applied just above the underlying muscle of the treatment area with a micro needle. The whole procedure should only take around 15 to 30 minutes to be performed. Juvéderm® may be performed with serial punctures, as a thread slightly below the surface of the skin, or with traditional injections in order to achieve your desired results.
How Long Do Juvéderm® Results Last?
How long Juvéderm® treatments can last depends wholly on the type of filler being used. Often, the results of Juvéderm® can last for up to a year, with Vollure™ lasting up to 18 months and Voluma® results lasting for as long as two years.
Are you interested in plumping your lips, filling in hollow areas of your face, or minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and folds? Juvéderm® can deliver dramatic yet natural-looking results in a single office visit. Bawa Medical proudly offers Juvéderm® injections for patients in Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale with a personalized treatment approach to give you the best possible results. Call us today to schedule your consultation.