Whether you’re bothered by signs of aging like sun spots or fine lines or you’re looking for more even, youthful skin, laser skin resurfacing with Candela laser treatments may be what you’re looking for. Bawa Medical offers effective laser skin resurfacing for acne, birthmarks, rosacea, and more for men and women in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and the surrounding South Florida communities.
What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Laser skin resurfacing is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that uses a laser system to resurface the skin. By removing the outermost layers of skin, the skin’s tone, texture, and laxity can be improved. Laser skin resurfacing can treat a wide range of skin concerns, including fine lines, sun damage or age spots, rosacea, acne scars, and vascular lesions with concentrated light pulses.
Bawa Medical offers two types of laser systems for laser skin resurfacing in Boca Raton:
- Candela CO2RE, a CO2 laser that can treat multiple layers of skin at once and perform fractional and full resurfacing. CO2 laser resurfacing works best for lighter skin tones, as it uses infrared light through a carbon dioxide-filled tube to create microscopic wounds to prompt new collagen production.
- Candela elōs Plus, a complete system that combines radiofrequency energy and laser or pulsed light energy to resurface skin and treat a variety of conditions like rosacea, pigmented lesions, and acne. This laser system is appropriate for all skin types and tones.
How Much Does Laser Skin Resurfacing Cost in Boca Raton, FL?
The cost of laser skin resurfacing depends on several factors, including the most appropriate laser system for reach your aesthetic goals and the number of treatment sessions you need. During your first appointment at Bawa Medical, we will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan built around treatments that will offer the best results and discuss the cost of your treatment. For your convenience, we accept financing through CareCredit®.
What Can Laser Skin Resurfacing Treat?
Candela laser skin resurfacing at Bawa Medical can be used to treat many skin conditions, including signs of aging like fine lines and age spots, as well as specific concerns like acne scars and rosacea. The right laser system to reach your aesthetic goals will depend on the skin concern you want to address. Candela CO2RE, for example, may be a better option for anti-aging and sun spots, while the elōs Plus laser system works best for rosacea and vascular lesions.
Common conditions treated with laser skin resurfacing include:
- Vascular lesion treatment
- Vascular lesions or birthmarks come in many forms including hemangiomas, moles, and café au lait spots. The Candela elōs Plus can effectively treat and even remove many types of birthmarks.
- Rosacea treatment
- Laser skin resurfacing can be an effective solution to reduce visible blood vessels and the redness of rosacea. CO2 lasers like the Candela CO2RE system can also be used to treat rhynophomas or thickened skin due to rosacea-inflamed tissue.
- Sun/age spots treatment
- One of the most common and effective treatment options for age spots and sun damage is non-invasive laser skin resurfacing. This procedure reduces the appearance of sun spots by removing the outermost layers of skin and hyperpigmented cells to reveal younger, more even skin.
Ready to see your best skin yet? If you’re searching for “laser skin resurfacing near me,” call us today to schedule an appointment at Bawa Medical to learn more and to get the personalized treatment you deserve to look and feel your best. At Bawa Medical, we offer effective treatment options like laser skin resurfacing because we believe that when you look good, you feel good. We welcome men and women in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding South Florida communities.