Ready to see beautiful, bright, and even skin? At Bawa Medical, we proudly offer a variety of skin rejuvenation procedures to help you look and feel your best. We welcome men and women in Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale for treatments like facials and microdermabrasion.
What Is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation typically refers to non-invasive cosmetic skin care treatments that improve the skin’s laxity, tone, and texture. Skin rejuvenation can refer to chemical peels, facials and acne treatment, or it can refer to laser skin resurfacing or minimally invasive treatments like microneedling. Skin rejuvenation procedures can treat a wide range of skin complaints like:
- Skin laxity
- Sun damage
- Rough texture
- Fine lines
- Acne scars
What Skin Rejuvenation Procedures Do You Offer in Boca Raton?
Bawa Medical is proud to offer a diverse selection of skin rejuvenation treatments, including state-of-the-art skin rejuvenation laser treatments, to help you look and feel your very best. Our skin rejuvenation treatments include:
- Acne Treatments
- Are you struggling with breakouts or acne scars that refuse to fade and disappear? We offer a variety of acne treatments like chemical peels and the HydraFacial® to improve the clarity and even tone of your skin while minimizing the appearance of scars.
- This physical exfoliation treatment uses a scalpel to carefully shave away the surface layer of the skin to remove peach fuzz and dead skin cells. Dermaplaning can reveal a brighter and smoother complexion.
- Chemical Peels
- This non-invasive treatment uses a chemical solution to exfoliate the top layers of the skin. Chemical peels can range from very mild or light to very deep peels that can produce dramatic results.
- This minimally invasive procedure improves the tone and texture of your skin while fading the appearance of scars, melasma, and fine lines by gently sanding away the outer layer of your skin with a microdermabrasion device.
- A facial is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment that reveals brighter, healthier skin by cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating. A facial can be a great way to pamper yourself or just get your skin looking its best.
- Also known as collagen induction therapy, this procedure involves puncturing the skin hundreds of times with very tiny needles attached to a microneedling device. Microneedling can improve the texture and tone of your skin and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, scars, and more.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation laser treatment to dramatically improve the appearance of sun damage, age spots, and fine lines over repeated sessions.
- Silhouette InstaLift®
Are you bothered by specific skin concerns like acne scars, fine lines, or hyperpigmentation? Do you want to see your best skin yet? Call us at Bawa Medical so we can create a tailored treatment plan to deliver the best possible results. We welcome men and women in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and surrounding communities of South Florida with effective, personalized treatment options.