You don’t need to turn to invasive surgery to enjoy a more youthful face free of wrinkles, deep folds, or hollow areas. At Bawa Medical, we offer a range of dermal fillers in Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale to treat many types of facial aging without the cost, risks, or downtime of surgery.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers, also known as facial fillers or facial injections, are injectable products that treat signs of aging such as facial folds, lost facial volume, sagging skin, and wrinkles. Injectables can contain a number of ingredients like hyaluronic acid (HA), hydroxylapatite, or botulinum toxin to produce noticeable results that can last anywhere from six months to two years.
Facial fillers are among the most popular cosmetic procedures in Boca Raton because they have no recovery period and are non-invasive, yet produce significant and natural-looking results.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers Cost in Boca Raton, FL?
The cost of facial fillers in Boca Raton depends on the dermal fillers that work best to achieve your aesthetic goals and the number of units you need. During your consultation at Bawa Medical, we will take the time to understand your goals and concerns to create a tailored treatment plan that helps you look and feel your very best.
During this appointment, we will go over the individual cost of your treatment. For your convenience, we accept many forms of payment and CareCredit® financing.
What Facial Injectables and Dermal Fillers Do You Offer?
Bawa Medical offers several types of dermal fillers and injectable treatments. The right dermal filler will depend on your specific skin concerns and your treatment goals. Our facial fillers and injectables include:
- Botox® is one of the world’s most popular cosmetic treatments, temporarily and significantly reducing the appearance of dynamic facial wrinkles and treating conditions like migraines and hyperhidrosis.
- This injectable, also known as “Newtox,” is a new alternative to Botox® at a price up to 30 percent lower. Jeuveau™ is structurally the same as Botox® and helps treat dynamic wrinkles like smile lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet.
- This is the only FDA-approved injectable that treats stubborn fat deposits by destroying fat cells under the chin. Kybella® produces permanent and natural-looking results that take a few weeks to become fully apparent.
- The Juvéderm® family of hyaluronic acid fillers includes formulations like Volbella®, Voluma®, and Juvéderm® Ultra XC. These fillers are used to smooth wrinkles, restore lost volume, and enhance the lips, depending on the formula.
- Restylane® is a family of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers including Restylane® Silk, Lyft, Defyne and Refyne, which can be used to enhance the lips or treat moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Sculptra® is a unique poly-L-lactic acid dermal filler that stimulates natural production of collagen to naturally restore lost facial volume with long-lasting results.
- This injectable hyaluronic acid filler is used to fill moderate to severe nasolabial folds around the mouth and nose as well as wrinkles in delicate areas around the mouth.
- Lip Injections
- Lip injections can give you fuller, more defined lips using Restylane® Silk, Juvéderm® Ultra XC, and/or Juvéderm® Vobella XC.
- Vampire Facelift®
- This procedure is a unique alternative to a surgical facelift that addresses hollow areas and wrinkles with PRP therapy along with dermal fillers.
Facial fillers are one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments for a reason. Dermal fillers deliver great results and come with a low cost, low risk, and no recovery period. Bawa Medical is proud to offer a wide variety of dermal fillers to create a personalized treatment plan to give you the results you are looking for. Call us today to learn more about how you can benefit from dermal fillers and how we can help you look and feel your best. We welcome men and women in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding South Florida communities.