With age comes wisdom—and also wrinkles. Thankfully, there are a variety of highly effective facial rejuvenation treatments available. How do you know which treatment is best for your situation? This guide will help you narrow your options and choose the best facial rejuvenation treatment for you.
Top Facial Rejuvenation Treatments at Bawa Medical
While age-related changes are universal, the areas these changes affect vary significantly from patient to patient. Fortunately, Bawa Medical is equipped with many state-of-the-art options for restoring a younger-looking facial appearance. Our comprehensive approach ensures each patient achieves rejuvenation from the inside out.
Our most popular treatment options include:
- Injectables – Injectables like Botox and dermal fillers can restore a youthful facial appearance. Dr. Bawa uses a combination of injectables in her Vampire Facelift.
- Non-surgical facelift with Profound®– The Profound® laser system boosts the production of hyaluronic acid, elastin, and collagen, building blocks of the skin that keep the skin smooth, lifted, and hydrated. In fact, Dr. Bawa’s technique with Profound is known around the world and people fly in for it. It is the only method in the world that increases Elastin in the treatment area by at least 500%.
- PRFM Therapy – Bawa Medical uses an advanced form of PRP called PRFM to revitalize the skin’s appearance. This treatment uses extracted platelets, plasma, and growth factors to heal the skin. Two of our PRFM treatments, the Vampire Facelift® and the Vampire Facial®, produce outstanding results. We even utilize this modality to perform unbelievable hair restoration and sexual rejuvenation.
- Lasers – Cosmetic lasers are a powerful option for treating sun damage and aging on many skin types and colors. For the face, we offer laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, and more.
- HydraFacial – Bawa often recommends the HydraFacial as it makes a real difference to your skin long-term. This treatment refreshes the skin without downtime or damage.
- Silhouette InstaLift® – Silhouette InstaLift® is a non-surgical, in-office procedure that employs dissolving microsuspension suture technology to give the face and jawline both an instant lift, and long term collagen formation.
- Skincare – Bawa Medical’s specially formulated skincare and eyebrow/eyelash serum products contain the finest medical-grade ingredients for the most robust anti-aging effects. You will see your skin transform.
- CryoFacial™- Reduces inflammation, tightens skin, reduces pore size, and even leads to collagen production. It works well independently as well as in combination with other treatments such as HydraFacial.
These are just some of our favorites, but we offer much more.
Which Treatment Is Best for Me?
We begin with a virtual or in-office consultation with Dr. Bawa to explore the best treatment options for your skin. Rather than taking a singular approach for her patients, Dr. Bawa personalizes each treatment protocol to help you pinpoint and rejuvenate your areas of concern. You will have professional guidance throughout the process from one of the top aesthetic practitioners in the world.
Ready to transform your appearance and confidence? Contact Dr. Bawa to schedule your consultation: (561) 453-2020.