With age comes wisdom—and also wrinkles. Thankfully, there are a variety of highly effective facial rejuvenation treatments available. How do you know which treatment is best for your situation? This guide will help you narrow your options and choose the best facial rejuvenation treatment for you.
Top Facial Rejuvenation Treatments at Bawa Medical
While age-related changes are universal, the areas these changes affect vary significantly from patient to patient. Fortunately, Bawa Medical is equipped with many state-of-the-art options for restoring a younger-looking facial appearance. Our comprehensive approach ensures each patient achieves rejuvenation from the inside out.
Our most popular treatment options include:
- Injectables – Injectables like Botox and dermal fillers can restore a youthful facial appearance. Dr. Bawa uses a combination of injectables in her non-surgical facelift.
- Non-surgical facelift with Profound®– The Profound® laser system boosts the production of hyaluronic acid, elastin, and collagen, building blocks of the skin that keep the skin smooth, elastic, and hydrated.
- PRFM Therapy – Bawa Medical uses an advanced form of PRP called PRFM to revitalize the skin’s appearance. This treatment uses extracted platelets, plasma, and growth factors to heal the skin. Two of our PRFM treatments, the Vampire Facelift® and the Vampire Facial®, produce outstanding results.
- Lasers – Cosmetic lasers are a powerful option for treating sun damage and aging on many skin types and colors. For the face, we offer laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, and more.
- HydraFacial – For quick rejuvenation before a big event, Dr. Bawa often recommends the HydraFacial. This multi-step treatment refreshes the skin without downtime or damage.
- Silhouette InstaLift® – Silhouette InstaLift® is a non-surgical, in-office procedure that employs dissolving thread sutures applied deep within the skin, which reduces the appearance of aging skin on the mid-face or jawline area.
- Skincare – Bawa Medical’s specially formulated skincare products contain the finest medical-grade ingredients for the most robust anti-aging effects. You will see your skin transform.
These are just some of our favorites, but we offer much more!
Which Treatment Is Best for Me?
To choose the most effective treatment options, visit Bawa Medical and meet with Dr. Bawa to explore the best treatment options for your skin. Rather than taking a single approach for each patient, Dr. Bawa personalizes each treatment strategy to help you pinpoint and rejuvenate your areas of concern. You will have professional guidance throughout the process from one of the top aesthetic practitioners in the Boca Raton area.