Looking for brighter, more youthful skin? Microneedling is a non-surgical and safe solution that can produce significant but completely natural results. Bawa Medical offers microneedling in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding areas.
What Is Microneedling?
A minimally invasive skin treatment, microneedling is used to increase the production of collagen and in turn improve skin issues such as wrinkles, lax skin, large pores, and scar tissue.
At Bawa Medical, we use the advanced Profound RF microneedling system which combines ultrafine needles (microneedles) with radiofrequency energy. We also use the SkinPen®, which is the only FDA-approved microneedling pen device to provide patients with smooth, rejuvenated skin.
How Much Does Microneedling Cost in Boca Raton, FL?
The cost of microneedling depends on the treatment area and the number of treatments you need for the best possible results. During your initial appointment at Bawa Medical, we will create a tailored treatment plan and discuss your individual cost. We accept many forms of payment and financing through CareCredit® to make your treatment as affordable as possible.
What Are the Benefits of Microneedling?
There are many microneedling benefits you can enjoy that may be compounded with the use of radiofrequency. The following are just some of the benefits that the advanced Profound RF microneedling procedure and the SkinPen® procedure provide:
- Only one treatment necessary
- Many patients using the advanced Profound RF microneedling system and the SkinPen say their results are visible after just one treatment. The results of this solution provide smoother, younger-looking skin with minimal downtime.
- There’s no surgery required
- While surgery may be necessary for advanced signs of aging, it’s far from the only option. The advanced Profound RF microneedling treatment and the SkinPen® are non-surgical alternatives to smoothing out your skin.
- Microneedling provides lasting results
- By stimulating the production of elastin, hyaluronic acid, and collagen, microneedling system awakens the body’s own natural process of healing, creating lasting firmness and volume for younger and smoother looking skin.
- It treats facial wrinkles
- Due to a decrease in the body’s levels of collagen, hyaluronic acid diminishing, and a drop in the production of elastin as we age, the skin’s natural elasticity begins to lessen and it becomes more fragile. These three key skin elements are stimulated by the Profound treatment and the SkinPen® to improve the appearance of wrinkles and skin laxity.
- It treats cellulite
- Cellulite, otherwise known as dimpling of the skin, can be easily thwarted with the help of the microneedling. After delivering radiofrequency energy to the subcutaneous layer of skin tissue, patients see an improvement in the severity of their cellulite of 94 percent from only a single treatment.
How Is Microneedling Performed in Boca Raton?
The advanced Profound RF system treatment is performed with a derma roller that is rolled over the skin to create thousands of microscopic wounds with microneedles. By making these punctures, the body is forced to then create new collagen to heal them, and this new collagen creates smoother, more youthful skin as a result. When radiofrequency energy is delivered through the needles with the Profound RF system, collagen is further induced to noticeably tighten the skin over a period of weeks.
The SkinPen® is the only FDA-approved microneedling pen device proven to safely and effectively treat facial acne scars. The SkinPen® device has a sterile cartridge of straight needles with precise depth to create microchannels in the skin. By doing so, the device supports the body’s natural healing process, producing new collagen in the skin and creating a more youthful and smooth appearance. Sessions are minimally invasive, effective for all skin types, and require little to no downtime.
You can expect your procedure to take about 30 minutes. You won’t feel any pain during microneedling as a numbing agent is applied to your skin.
What Is Recovery Like After Microneedling?
Following microneedling treatment, the skin will be red or pinkish for around 24 to 48 hours with some minor bleeding or rarely some mild bruising. This should all fade after a couple of days. Older patients or those with more sensitive skin could face upwards of a week to fully recover, although most people are back to normal activities within a day.
Are you looking for microneedling near me? Not sure if you can benefit from this treatment? Call us at Bawa Medical to learn more about microneedling and find out if it can help you achieve the beautiful skin you deserve. We welcome men and women in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas of South Florida.