Want to ease wrinkles and facial folds or enjoy fuller, pouty lips? Bawa Medical is proud to offer Restylane® dermal fillers to clients in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, and the surrounding South Florida communities, including personalized treatment plans.
What Is Restylane®?
As the first hyaluronic acid filler to be approved by the FDA, Restylane® is a group of popular hyaluronic acid dermal fillers which are used to smooth out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and plump up lips. Restylane® can be used to treat:
- Upper lip lines
- Smile lines
- Lost volume in the midface
- Marionette lines
- Thin lips due to genetics or age
- Nasolabial folds
How Much Do Restylane® Injections Cost in Boca Raton, FL?
The cost of Restylane® depends on the treatment area and the number of units or injections you need to achieve your desired results. During your consultation with Bawa Medical, we will determine if you will benefit most from Restylane® or another type of dermal filler, create a tailored treatment plan, and review your individual treatment cost. For your convenience and to make your treatment as affordable as possible, we accept several payment options and financing through CareCredit®.
What Are the Different Types of Restylane®?
There are a few different types of Restylane® products available. All Restylane® products are hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers, but they vary somewhat when it comes to thickness and particle size. Restylane® products with medium-sized particles are best used for smoothing out larger folds, while Restylane® products with smaller particles are better equipped for use with finer lines.
- Restylane® Silk
- A fine formulation of Restylane® best used for treating finer lines and adding delicate contours, Restylane® Silk is most commonly used for lip augmentation or for treating perioral lines around the lips.
- Restylane® Lyft
- Restylane® Lyft is most commonly used when seeking a lifting effect in the midface area. While patients won’t see results nearly as dramatic as they would with a facelift, Restylane® Lyft can help to smooth out nasolabial folds and restore contours to the cheeks, thanks to its larger particles.
- Restylane® Defyne
- Restylane® Define is one of the latest Restylane® products available on the market and it uses XpresHAn technology that shifts with the face due to its more flexible hyaluronic gel. Made with a tighter “net” (or cross-linked composition) to help retain its shape, Restylane® Defyne is used to restore lost volume to the face and fill moderate to deep or even severe nasolabial folds.
- Restylane® Refyne
- Like Restylane® Defyne, Restylane® Refyne is part of the latest generation of Restylane® products and it also uses XpresHAn technology to achieve greater results. Unlike Defyne, however, Refyne is used to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and facial folds that are more shallow than those Restylane® Defyne would be used to treat.
How Are Restylane® Injections Performed in Boca Raton, FL?
The Restylane® procedure is usually performed in an office setting and should take no longer than around 30 minutes to perform. With the use of a tiny needle, your Restylane® provider will place the filler either just under the skin or along the lips. Lidocaine—a local anesthetic which is used to make injections as comfortable as possible—is found in all Restylane® products, so you should feel nothing worse than a slight pricking feeling.
How Long Do Restylane® Results Last?
For most people, Restylane® results last for around six to nine months. Results with Restylane® Defyne and Restylane® Refyne may last for as long as 12 months. Over time, results from Restylane® injections will begin to fade. Maintenance Restylane® treatments will be required in order to maintain your results.
Want to find out if you’re a good candidate for Restylane® injections in Boca Raton or Delray Beach, FL? Contact us at Bawa Medical to learn more about who can benefit from Restylane® and to schedule your initial personalized consultation.